8. GebreEgziabher, M., Jasechko, S. & Perrone, D. (2022). Widespread and increased drilling of wells into fossil aquifers in the USA. Nature communications, 13(1), 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-022-29678-7 [website]
6. Ayenew, T., GebreEgziabher, M., Kebede, S., & Mamo, S. (2013). Integrated assessment of hydrogeology and water quality for groundwater-based irrigation development in the Raya Valley, northern Ethiopia. Water International, 38(4), 480-492. https://doi.org/10.1080/02508060.2013.821640 [website]
5. Ayenew, T., & GebreEgziabher, M. (2015). Morphometric characteristics and hydrology of selected Ethiopian Rift lakes. In Landscapes and Landforms of Ethiopia (pp. 275-287). Springer, Dordrecht. [website, download]
4. GebreEgziabher M., Ayenew, T., & Kebede, S. (2013). Understanding the Hydrogeology of Raya Valley Basin, Northern Ethiopia Using Stable Isotopes of Water. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA): IAEA.
3. GebreEgziabher, M., Ayenew, T., Kebede, S., & Mamo, S. (2012). Integrated hydrogeological study of the groundwater flow dynamics in Raya Valley basin, Northern Ethiopia. In Proceeding of the 2nd national workshop on challenges and opportunities of water resources management in Tana Basin, Upper Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia.
Thesis & dissertation:
2. GebreEgziabher, M. (2020). Novel approaches to simulate flood inundation from manholes and watersheds. Doctoral Dissertation, Washington State University, Washington, U.S.A.
1. GebreEgziabher, M. (2012). An integrated hydrogeological study to understand the groundwater flow dynamics of Raya Valley basin, Northern Ethiopia: Hydrochemistry, Isotope Hydrology and Flow Modeling approaches. Master's Thesis, Addis Ababa University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.